Carry your dish upright and spill-free in our reusable culinary tote. The patented design makes bringing your home-cooked creation to a potluck, picnic or neighbor fuss-free and easy. Simply slip your hot bowl or plate from the oven and use the handles to keep your hands cool on the go! The preshrunk double-layer organic cotton canvas is durable and designed to last. Machine wash cold to help save energy and sustain the life of your tote.
- Dimensions are 15" x 15" when empty and flat.
- Holds up to a 12" round or square dish, platter or casserole.
- 13” straps are sewn in load-bearing areas and reinforced with bartack stitches.
- Our totes are handcrafted. Sizing may vary slightly.
- U.S. Patent D768,380.
- High quality preshrunk 10 oz 100% organic cotton canvas produced from environmentally friendly sustainable fibers.
- Double-layer heavy organic cotton canvas.
- No hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Zero-waste design and manufacturing.
- Made in San Francisco.
- Reusable and washable.
- Machine wash cold to help save energy and sustain the life of your tote.
- If you can, skip the dryer. Lay flat and smooth out wrinkles to dry.
End of Life: