The combination of Black Pepper with Turmeric helps to increase the bioavailability of Curcumin, making it a powerful tonic for reducing stress, post-workout recovery, and a recipe for a good night's sleep. Follow Your Gut is good for people of all ages, including kids, and is safe for breastfeeding women.
Pro-tip: Pairs well with Maca, Chill The F* Out or Slay All Day
- Turmeric Anti-inflammatory, rich in antioxidants and promotes anti-aging.
- Astragalus Enhances energy levels, boosts metabolism, aids in body’s ability to repair itself.
- Black Pepper Enhances the bioavailability of Turmeric, for maximum absorption of the anti-inflammatory compound Curcumin.
- Cayenne Pepper Boosts "Agni" or digestive fire, by targeting resting metabolism rates and heats the body.
- Ginger Digestive aid, anti-microbial, and is an anti-inflammatory powerhouse.
- Coconut Cream Powder Good source of fatty acids and packed with vitamins C, E, B1, as well as iron, calcium and magnesium.
Tips For Usage:
Anti-inflammatory Elixir: Add 1 tsp to coffee, tea, smoothie or warm water for an instant boost in probiotic health.
Golden Milk Latte: Add 2 tsp into your favorite plant-based milk. Mix + enjoy warm.
End of Life:
2oz jar- Recycle the glass jar and metal lid. .09oz packet- Compost packet.