This reusable flower garden tote is designed to hold flowers, garden stems, and herbs. The two straps wrap around and tie in front for easy bundling, while the back-seam opening easily hooks on a wall or doorknob to hang vertically. Perfect for gifting bouquets at a wedding parties or special occasion. Surprise someone special by leaving a “sac à fleur” on the doorknob to find when they come home.
- Measure 10" x 17" flat and has a 3" opening in the back seam.
- The two 20” straps are designed to tie in front or pull up to carry flowers.
- Hangs vertically.
- Holds a large bouquet cut to desired length or citrus and herbs.
- Made of high-quality surplus raw denim, locally sourced.
- Indigo color and weave may vary based on the season.
- No hardware, plastic or toxic elastic.
- Zero waste design and manufacturing.
- Made in San Francisco.
- Reusable and washable.
- Machine wash cold to help save energy and sustain the life of your tote.
- Skip the dryer and lay flat and smooth out wrinkles to dry.
End of Life: